Limited To Just 333 Entries
Formula Renault Driving Experience France Plus £500 Spends
At Magny Cours GP Circuit In France
Hotel And Flights Provided For 2 People For 2 Nights
Can Be Used Any Time In The Next 12 Months
Staying In Le Paddock Hotel Next To The Track
Flights to be arranged once the winner has decided on dates.
MAGNY-COURS GP CIRCUIT
- Length of track: 4.4km
- Address: Technopôle, 58470 Magny-Cours, France
DRIVING EXPERIENCE DEVELOPMENT
- Meeting at the track.
- Mandatory technical and safety briefing about driving a race car.
- Car and instructor track learning.
- 1st lapping session driving a Formula Renault 2.0.
- 2nd lapping session driving a Formula Renault 2.0.
- 3rd lapping session driving a Formula Renault 2.0 and 4th session (according to chosen formula).
- Lunch (included from 3 sessions).
- Instructor debrief between each session, this approach will enable you to gradually improve your skills and better understand the handling of your car.
- Award of a driving certificate at the end of the program.
ARE THERE SPECIAL CONDITIONS ?
The participants in the course of steering certifies to be in good health, not be under the influence of any medical treatment that is inconsistent with the practice of motor sport.
A release of liability and a charter of good conduct must be completed and signed by each trainee or a beneficiary of a baptism at his record on the tour.
Minimum Age : 18 years old for driving a GT and Formula Renault, 25 years for Formula 1
Be the holder of the permit B is valid. His presentation will be required upon your arrival at the internship.
Maximum size : 1.91 m – minimum height : 1.50 m
Maximum weight : 104 kg
- We will update regularly on our Facebook page regarding remaining Entries.
You will receive an Entry number/s Immediately after entering
The live draw will take place on our Facebook Page.
Cash Alternative: AVAILABLE
To be entered into the draw, you must answer the question above correctly.
To enter for free.
Please see our terms
Terms and Conditions Apply